Monday, July 13, 2009

Worn Out


I would have to say this is the best alternative exercise there could be. I am so exhausted from all the work! I feel bad leaving my sister to do the rest by herself, but I just couldn't do any more. I guess knowing my limits is a good thing. I used to complain when I would help her do things - now I just know when I need to be done doing it. We got a lot accomplished and she has tomorrow to finish anything else that she needs to.

I did alright with food these past couple of days. I did what I could with the time that I had. I can't constantly eat when I'm doing other things on the weekend like I can during the week at work. I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I'm starting to get a headache tonight too - yuck! Time to relax and prepare myself.

No comments: