Monday, July 6, 2009

Getting into the Groove


I did a little better today than I have this weekend. I'm not back to work and thus not back to planning meals and snacks. I ate less today - which is a good start. I'm sure tomorrow will be much better as there won't be any perceived temptations.

I can't wait until I get to the point to where I don't have to worry about all this stuff. I can understand that one cupcake is okay - but not six! It's all about moderation and getting the nutrition that I need.

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. Back to the grind, I suppose.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yeah, it's weird. I look forward to the "grind" again after a while...and then I look forward to the weekend again after a day or two of the grind. lol Maybe people are meant to work every other day? MWF=Work. TTSS=Rest. Sounds good to me!