Thursday, July 16, 2009

Out to Eat


I don't eat out very often, but once I forgot about my meeting tonight, I knew I had to do something. I would have chosen Subway, but I didn't have any veggie meat/cheese with me so I decided Taco Bell was going to be it for dinner. I had already walked during my break and I walked some when I got home last night so I felt good today. I didn't even go too far over my calories since I had walked.

The thing I find most interesting is how the taste of food changes after you haven't had it for a long time. I went for regular tacos with beans instead of beef and they weren't good. I ended up eating off of them but didn't finish any one taco. I don't mind not enjoying it as I would have in the past. It saves me calories and turns me off from getting it again.

No comments: