Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gloomy Mood (Ice Cream to Save the Day)


I woke up this morning extremely tired. I had a headache when going to be last night and I woke up sleepy. I forgot to weigh-in today. I don't want to do it now because it won't be accurate or consistent with my previous weigh-ins. I will do it tomorrow morning.

I got to work today and was notified that the pet bunny we had for 6.5 years died this morning. He was able to go and enjoy the last month of his life with a family that loved him dearly. I'm very glad for that since he has been kept in a cage since day one with little positive human interaction. RIP.

I did walk today. I walked for 40 minutes. It was a hot day and I was sweaty! I also decided to get some ice cream tonight after dinner. I wasn't in a gloomy mood all day. I felt happy about my sweet treat decision and enjoyed it.

No comments: