Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to the Grind


You know - even though I had to work today, I do so much better with food intake while I'm at work. I've decided that I'm going to increase my calories. There's no reason to keep them so low. I will keep them under 2,000 a day. I won't take into account any of the exercise I do when it comes to my calorie intake. I don't really know how many calories I'm truly burning so I can't depend on a guesstimate.

I've also determined that psychologically - I need to eat one "sweet" thing a day that is within my calorie limit. Today I had an individual bag of mini oreos (130 calories). I don't know why I feel like I want it. I'm sure it's not my body telling me it needs it. It's just reassuring to know that I CAN have it if I decide I want it and it's within reason.

I ate a bowl of cereal after dinner today too. Some times I don't feel like I get enough food throughout the day. I eat constantly - ever 2-3 hours or so, but between lunch and dinner I get very hungry. Most days I spread out my lunch so there isn't much time between anything, but I have felt like I haven't been getting enough. So this past week I went crazy and ate TOO much. Today is the start of this experiment. So far so good!

No comments: