Friday, July 17, 2009

Pizza, Please!


Alas, today turned into a crappy day at work (asked about a raise - will receive the standard yearly raise this year). My one food weakness has and seems to always be pizza. Since it was a mediocre day, I wanted to get some to come home, but decided that CiCi's Pizza Buffet was a good idea - right. I went over my calories by a few hundred even with walking during break.

It would be helpful if I wasn't so poor so I could buy the ingredients to make a home made vegetarian pizza with veggie cheese. But I am - so I don't. This weekend I have a little extra money so I will be getting things to make mini pizzas at home. We all go through tough times - but Michigan seems to be getting hit extremely hard right now.

Tomorrow is another day - a weekend day! - something else to look forward to. :)

No comments: