Monday, July 20, 2009

Training - Day 1


Today I ate less than I did yesterday but not by much. It's not because I did poorly throughout the day, so that's a plus! I ate my fruit bowl today as well as other healthy food that made me feel great. My co-workers decided to stuff their faces with fast food burgers. I know my exterior may not show my health, but I know that my choices are facilitating change. It was nice not to partake in that consumption. I ate my lunch when we returned.

The extra calories came in during the evening when I had two cheese filled garlic bread sticks. I didn't realize they were 250 calories a piece until after eating two of them with my dinner. If I wouldn't have eaten them, I would have been fine and met my calories. Oh well - we live and learn. I won't be buying them anymore.

No comments: