Saturday, July 11, 2009

Poor Planning


Due to a lack of planning today - I over ate - a lot. I ate a decent meal before leaving the house to head out to a football game. I ate nachos with cheese and popcorn. Though afterwards, I decided that taco bell would be a good idea. While it was yummy - it took up a lot of calories. And with my poor planning today - I didn't exercise. I didn't do anything that I could consider exercise either.

I'm hesitant to say that I feel bad about it/be mad at myself. I know I'm doing good. It's all a journey and while we each have our own individual destinations to reach - I think enjoying and learning through our journey is the most important thing. I don't want to feel bad that I ate too much when I'm only eating 1,500 calories a day. The Standard American Diet (SAD) allows for at least 2,000 and more if you're exercising. So I'm exercising to lose weight and eating 1/4 less calories than the SAD. I should be proud to do all that I'm doing.

I haven't had a sudden mind change to start working my ass off and I don't think I'm going to. I think it's going to be a gradual thing that I work towards every day. I think it would be more helpful if I was happy in my environment - I feel I would do much more if that was the case.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yeah, gradual is the way to do it. :) Environment is important. What are you gonna do to be happier in yours?