Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahhh! My Head!


I woke up this morning and felt very tired still. I don't know what's going on at my house - but NO ONE sleeps at night besides my measly attempts. The cats are up all night running around and being stupid - the guy has problems sleeping and gets up in the middle of the night to do stuff - and I get woken up so many times that it's really negatively effecting my sleep. I did my normal routine and went to work.

I wasn't able to make it the whole day though. I ended up leaving early. I had a headache that made my face feel like it was melting. I slept for a few hours and feel refreshed afterwards. I wasn't able to get any exercise in today - oh well. I'm sure I'll still be able to get to sleep tonight. I wish that everyone else would too!

No comments: