Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fast Food and Me


While I haven't been one to get much fast food lately (besides Subway - as I don't consider that fast food), I chose to get Burger King breakfast today. It tasted alright - nothing great. It was on the way to a movie where I proceeded to get popcorn and soda as well. I'm an occasional soda drinker - one every week or so as I drink mostly water.

I ate about 2,000 calories today and I didn't exercise. As I have said it the past, I don't feel bad about my choices (though the breakfast was stupid - I didn't have the stuff at home to eat). I know that I need to go to the store and buy the things I need for healthy meals all the time. Today I got fruit to cut up and have fruit bowls this week for work. I'm excited to try it out as I will be at trainings in the mornings about 1.5 hours away from my job. We'll see what happens this week.

No comments: