Monday, July 27, 2009

Changing My Life


While I want to get healthy and lose my extra fat, I frequently find that I need to change many things in my life to make me happy. I constantly change things. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's what I do. I decided that I need to further my education.

I currently have a Bachelor Degree, but I need to move on to a Master Degree to be happy with myself and move into a higher level of administrative potential. I'm not secure enough in myself and the economy to change my job situation or demand a substantial raise.

I'm slowly but surely helping my body back to where I need it to be. I will also keep my mind running through the classes I'm going to be taking. It's all about mind and body and I want to make sure both are where I want them to be. It should be an interesting adventure!

No comments: