Friday, June 12, 2009

Walking Through Life


As expected, today was a hectic work day. The donut that was put on my car last night was flat this morning (borrowing a car for now). I got the other tire fixed up on my break and still had time to do my half hour walk!

Today I walked quickly and efficiently. I walked my normal route outside around my workplace. It took me five less minutes to do the whole route - so I did more until I reached 30 minutes! I was pleased to see that I am gaining speed now.

Do you ever see children just randomly run? It doesn't matter where they are going - it's just better to run there. *I* want to feel like that. I remember at one point when I was losing weight and getting healthy - I felt like my body wasn't fast enough for how fast I wanted to go - so I jogged instead of walked. I'm back to walking, but I know I will be jogging to destinations as soon as my body will let me. :D

2 comments:

.... said...

Oh yes, my 2 year old never walks - he runs everywhere!
I, too, wish I could just pick up & run like that.
Someday. :)

Have a great week!

Crystal said...

Yup, you will definitely jog again. :)