Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot - Hot - Hot!


It was waaay too hot outside today to do outdoor activities and learning from an awful night's sleep of tossing and turning, I decided I would do something a little earlier than right before bed. I ended up watching Magnolia and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Maybe it's just the bike or maybe it was me - but it's SO uncomfortable!!! I made it through my 30 minutes because I had to but got a pillow for a cushion so it didn't hurt so much.

Tomorrow's going to be another hot day! I may try to walk up and down the stairs at my work - I know that will get my heart beating, it's air conditioned and there won't be many people around. When it gets a little cooler - I'll head back outside for my walks, but I cannot take the heat.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Do you need a different bike seat?