Monday, June 29, 2009

Stronger than Before


I know I have mentioned my knee problems in the blog already. The only time they really hurt is at work what I'm sitting down with them bent all day. They feel good when I'm walking or standing. They also don't hurt as much when I get up from sitting. I used to have to push myself up with the assistance of my arms to decrease the pain, but now I can use my legs to get up from a sitting position.

It's nice to feel the transformations in my body. I don't really see much of it or feel it with my clothes yet. I'm sure it will take time for this to happen, but I'm becoming stronger and it feels good. I think about the wrestling competition that's going on in a few days and would love to be a part of it, but I'm just not strong enough yet. I would love for people to be able to vote/gamble on me to win something like that. It's motivation to get up and do more!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Lol What wrestling competion? You are so hardcore!!! ;P