Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Night Activities


I know it's not recommended to do physical activities (for
exercise) shortly before going to bed - but it's becoming so hot
outside - it's one of the two good times to do them (the other
being the morning and some
times that's not possible).

Tonight I just finished mowing
the lawn. I consider this
physical activity as part of my exercise because it increases my
heart rate and I normally wouldn't have done it at all in the past. I
have recently started to mow family members yards as well to get
up, outside and moving. Nice paid bonus in it as well! :D

I will get up earlier in the morning (5am, eeek) and attempt to do
my half hour exercise. I will have the rest of the day if I decide I
want to do more. I bought some products to clean my motorcycle
with as it's getting a bit dirty so I will make that a goal for my late
night activity tomorrow night as well.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Have you ridden your motorcycle yet? :)