Friday, June 19, 2009

Jumped on the Bandwagon


Alright - well - I did okay at the buffet tonight. My friends and I were having dinner in celebration of an upcoming birthday and I decided to eat a little more than allotted. I didn't do as bad as I would prior to this journey of getting healthy. I had four small pieces of pizza (did not eat the crust), five cheese bread squares (3 small, 2 large), a salad, two glasses of sweet tea (approx. 32 oz), two small cinnamon buns and a small brownie. I ate light the rest of the day.

It all tasted good, it was a really nice time out and I didn't feel bad for it. I'm sure I could be more stern with myself, but some times you end up jumping on the bandwagon. It was with good friends in time of celebration. We also ended up forgoing berry frozen yogurt from Coldstone Creamery. If I wasn't counting calories, I would have felt alright with what I ate, knowing it was still a lot less than I would have ate before - so I'm still feeling that and I'm okay with it.

No comments: